- This event has passed.
Ludgate Propeller Series -“Company Formation: What to consider.”
April 28 @ 12:30 pm - 1:15 pm
Ludgate is delighted to host KPMG to provide an overview on company formation, regulatory obligations and taxation requirements.
During this 45 minute interactive workshop we will hear from Stephen Keohane, Partner, Tax KPMG, Aimee O’Regan, Manager, Tax, KPMG and Andrea Sherlock, Director Company Secretarial, KPMG. Over the course of the 45 minutes we will gain insights and knowledge around the following key areas:
- Why should a founder incorporate
- What are the different forms of business structures that can be registered and associated pros and cons
- Private V’s Public Companies
- Officers that need to be appointed and their responsibilities
- Registers that need to be maintained
- Annual returns
- Enforcement measures
- Tax register, Tax returns and tax reliefs
This event will appeal to those that are starting or considering their own business. It will also also appeal to those that have commenced trading and they need additional knowledge around the above areas.
This is a hybrid event whereby we are inviting members of the community into Ludgate to view the event. We also invite people to register to attend virtually. We encourage participants to ask questions on the day through chat.