- This event has passed.
Starting Your Own Food Business (Half Day Workshop)
March 9 @ 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
With the success of our recent West Cork’s Food Culture event, We are delighted to host Local Enterprise Office for a half day workshop on “Starting your own food business”.
The aim of this workshop is to provide participants with knowledge and understanding of necessary steps to start food manufacturing business or wider food businesses like food trucks and foodservice operations. This course is an excellent introduction to The Food Starter Programme kicking off on the 28th March offered by Local Enterprise Office.
his in-person training course is aimed at those interested in starting a local artisan food business and it will cover the following topics:
- Understanding local food culture
- Food in tourism
- Where to sell your product
- Exploring the basic tools to get started
- The right product
- Basic legal requirements
- This course is an excellent introduction to The Food Starter Programme starting on the 28th March
- Guest Speaker: A local food producer will also tell their story on how they started their food business
- Places are limited, registration is required