Ludgate is fully committed to achieving the standards contained within the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising, a voluntary code of conduct drawn up by charity fundraising practitioners and donors with support from legal, accounting and other related professionals. You can learn more about the Guiding Principles on the Charities Institute of Ireland website.
We commit to doing this by:
- Maintaining good fundraising practice
- Providing high levels of accountability and transparency to our donors and prospective donors
- Providing clarity and assurances to supporters, prospective supporters and the general public about Ludgate.
The Ludgate Supporters & Donors are helping us achieve our Ludgate Vision:
The Ludgate Vision:
To be a world leader in rural regeneration through digital transformation.
The Ludgate Mission:
- To lead the way in regional innovation in Ireland by being the model of a successful rural digital hub.
- To make southwest cork a hotspot for technology start-ups and multinationals to locate and prosper at a global level.
- Leverage technology to create sustainable employment to support vibrant, inclusive and sustainable communities.
- Create an ecosystem and culture of innovation in the region by building capacity and capability, facilitating innovation, learning and collaboration.
- Be an asset to the community, enabling it to harness the power and benefits of connectivity by upskilling citizens of all ages to be at the forefront of technology.
If you have a comment about any aspect of our work, you can contact Fiona Ryan in writing or by telephone. Please give us as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond, providing relevant contact details.
- Post: Fiona Ryan, Ludgate Hub, Old Bakery, Townshend Street, Skibbereen, Co. Cork, Ireland P81T324
- Tel: +353 87 1904174
- Email: email@example.com
We are open five days a week from 9am to 5.30pm