At The Ludgate Hub we are always conscious of what we can do to reduce our carbon footprint.
The following are some of ways we are improving sustainability throughout our operations.
- Motion-Activated lights ensure there is no wastage of lighting electricity when the building is empty.
- The building is fitted with LED bulbs to reduce energy usage.
- A recycling plan is in place. Where compost, recycling and rubbish bins are present & clearly labelled.
- A sustainable report “Green for Micro” was recently undertaken by our Local Enterprise Office. The report highlights focus areas and gives recommendations on how to ensure your business meets its suitability goals. Apply for a Green for Micro report for your business here.
- A store your bike campaign, where we store members and hotdesker’s bicycles in a save area, increases visitors options of transport.