Ludgate’s annual Agri event aims to identify the opportunities and innovations within the Agriculture industry, looking at current challenges and focusing on the positive future of Agriculture in Ireland. We will bring together top rated Panellists and Speakers to discuss the significant challenges and opportunities at farm level whilst emphasizing how businesses can ensure farmers are environmentally and economically sustainable. The benefits of adopting Innovative Agri tech in order to adapt and adopt sustainable business strategies are forever prevalent and highly topical.
The Changing Face of Agriculture
- Grainne O’Keeffe: CEO, The Ludgate Hub.
- John O’Doherty: Head of AIB Cork.
- Justin McCarthy: CEO, Irish Farmers Journal.
- Charlie McConalogue: Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine.
- Brendan Gleeson: Secretary General, Department Agriculture, Food and the Marine.
- Harold Kingston: Barryroe Dairy Farmer and IFA Munster Chair.
- Dario Fenaro: Principal Scientific Officer, Agri-Food and Biosciences Institute.
- Deirdre de Bhailís: Manager, Dingle Hub.
- Dinny Galvin: ESB Networks Dingle Project Ambassador.
- Aine Macken: Walsh: Senior Research Officer, Teagasc’s REDP
- Ian O’Shea: Chief Technology Officer, Net Feasa.